Thursday, February 25, 2016

Welcome back 2016 my second blog post

My favorite thing  for the start of this year is to have my own device for the whole year .  The  thing that I need to get better at is to learn more things on my device but I know that we will learn more through the year. I think  I'm on a full licence   because I think I'm am a person that can be trusted. I don't want to have my device taken 
off me for a week so I make sure that I follow the device agreement.                                                                 

9 comments:

  1. That is a really good goal for your self Maia really good goal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting on my blog
      kai pai

      Delete
  2. wow amazing first blog post Maia it has alot of detail too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting on my blog

      Delete
  3. Good Job Maia! You have done a fabulous job on your blogpost.
    You have put a lot of stuff you like in it and it made it sound interesting.

    Sincerely Brayden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for commenting on my blog
      what a Great comment
      Thank you very much

      Delete
  4. wow what a great post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sage that is a great comment

      Delete
  5. Thank's to all Of you's that commented I like it

    ReplyDelete