Wednesday, November 2, 2016

P.E blog post.

Welcome back to term 4. In term 4 we are going to start learning steps  for athletics that is coming up soon and the teachers want us to do a good job.

We did lots of jumping in our session and we also  made a good start in the first session. 

At the second session we did throwing and in a special position. I like throwing because it help's you get stronger in a learning way. 
In throwing you learn lots and lots and we also got to see who can get the furthest. 

The third one we learned was running which I liked because I think I learnt so much. I might use some idea's for my cross-country running.


So I like all of them and hope you liked my blog post of P.E!
Here is a pic of the P.E equitment.



5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had lots of fun in P.E! Also you must of learnt lots of skills. What was your favourite P.E subject.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your write Maia. We are starting to learn athletics for P.E. Great blog post Maia. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on your post Maia keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post Maia! It looks like you learnt lots from the P.E sessions. I also think it is a great idea to use the same skills for you cross country! Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Maia!I like how you told the reader all about our P.E!I think it was a really cool idea to take a photo of our equipment.And well done on athletic's day!You did really well.Keep it up!!! :)

    ReplyDelete