Thursday, March 30, 2017

Special place scene description

This is my special place description. I hope you enjoy.


Purpose: to inform
WALT describe with clear and interesting details
Success Criteria
  • Quick plan to prepare for the writing task (brainstorm with words or ideas)
  • Interesting beginning and ending
  • Using the senses (see, touch, hear, smell)
  • Includes strong descriptive words (adjectives)
  • Uses the present tense


Examples: Bamboo Forest / Scene Description by Dylan / Scene Description by Sophia


Writing Task: Describing a special place in Hawke’s Bay


Waimarama beach.



886b36060231567639c61955a36a0abb.jpg


Waimarama beach.


As I feel the extraordinary  breeze  upon my legs swishing passed me. I see the amazing view  just in front of my eyes. The sand is blowing like a thunder storm. The waves are swishing back and forth. The blue water it just beautiful sparkling in my eyes. The summer  light is mind blowing like a balloon just popped. As the blue sky blends in with the blue water reflecting  onto my eyes.


As I glare at the mountains I barely see the trees.  It’s an awesome feeling  and peacefull place too!. The sure is warm but the water is  cold. Waimarama beach is a surrounding place where awesome waves and outstanding weather. Swimming and splashing is aloud but going out further is not allowed. It starts off shallow but gets deeper and deeper.

As waves splash it give me an enormous fright. This is a calming beach where you can enjoy yourself whenever you want. The sky is blue just blue it’s like it’s not even their! This is the most fantastic sight I’ve ever  been to before.  This is a success for the beach. This is hard to believe that this is not a picture. This is a mind blowing sight.

(if your wondering what the island is called. It's called (mo to or kura)

15 comments:

  1. good job and happy birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. That writing is really good I think that was a good piece

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good writing Maia it had lodes of detail
    and exciting words

    ReplyDelete
  4. great blog post i really like it

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loved you writing maia i liked the word,extraordinary,fantastic,sparkling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Great work Maia! I love how you put in heaps of detail and explained it! We love that you keep blogging consistently! Tino Pai Maia!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that has good betel maia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Maia I could imagine the beach with the water sparkling and the sand blowing around.You used great descriptive words!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Maia!I love how you described it and I really started to zone into waimarama beach. I love how you told us what you could feel,it look's like you described it exactley how the picture look's.I love the word's you chose and the start and end.Keep it up!Ka pai!!! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice work maia i loved how you described how you felt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh and the island is called mo to or kura

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love all your lovely detail in this marvalis work you have here
    it has blown my mind but i thought the island was called bear island :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love all your lovely detail in this marvalis work you have here
    it has blown my mind but i thought the island was called bear island :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love your writing mya kepp up the great work
    👍✌🏻

    ReplyDelete